Skip to content
- Bergstrom, I. and Blackwell, A.F. (2016). The Practices of Programming. In Proceedings of IEEE Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing (VL/HCC) 2016.
- Mateas, Michael. “Procedural Literacy: Educating the New Media Practitioner.” On the Horizon 13, no. 2 (June 1, 2005): 101–11. https://doi.org/10.1108/10748120510608133.
- Ada Lovelace, intro. Joasia Krysa, Hatje Cantz (dOCUMENTA (13): 100 Notes—100 Thoughts), 2012, 36 pp. (English)/(German)
- Vee, Annette. Coding Literacy: How Computer Programming is Changing Writing. MIT Press, 2017.
- Parrish, Allison. “Programming is Forgetting: Toward a New Hacker Ethic“, in Open Hardware Submit, 2016.
- Iversen, O. S., Smith, R. C., & Dindler, C. (2018). From Computational Thinking to Computational Empowerment: A 21st Century PD Agenda. I Proceedings of the Participatory Design Conference 2018, Genk, Belgium Association for Computing Machinery.
- Reas, C. (2016) Coding as a way of thinking — Interview with Casey Reas. Medium. https://medium.com/progetto-grafico/coding-as-a-way-of-thinking-interview-with-casey-reas-cbb9ecdbb980